Privacy statement pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of Regulation 2016/679 / EU
On this page the Data Controller of the site intends to provide some information on the processing of personal data relating to users who visit or consult the website accessible by electronic means starting from the address https://www.oopart.it.
Privacy statement is provided only for the website of the Data Controller and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links (for which reference should be made to the respective privacy policies).
Luigi Monsellato – Via Valentino Banal 21 – Rome (IT)
Email address: email@example.com
Kind of personal data and purpose of processing
The transmission of this information is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with non-identified parties, but by their nature could, through associations and processing with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. These data could be used to allow you to browse our site and improve your browsing experience. In particular we can learn about the following information:
- Your IP address, URI addresses
- The time in which you forward your request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.)
- Other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment
These data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical cybercrimes against the Site.
Data provided by you
When you fill in the online forms of registration and assistance of your orders, when you purchase our products or when you decide to receive communications / information, we can process the following personal data (ie data relating to identified or identifiable persons) for the following purposes:
- First name, last name, email address and password to register on our site and allow you to retrieve your login credentials
- First name, last name, shipping address, telephone number, shipping and payment method, payment data (payment card details or bank account used for the transfer), discount / refund codes to carry out the purchase of our products
- Company name, VAT number and tax code to allow the invoicing of your orders
- Order number, email address and password to know the status of your order
- Name, email address and information about the products you have purchased for marketing purposes, including sending commercial and promotional communications, to invite you to our events and to analyze your choices, habits and purchasing preferences, aimed at profile creation (individual and / or aggregate)
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and it guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Data controller from any responsibility towards third parties.With reference to the aspects of protection of personal data, the User is invited, pursuant to art. 33 of the GDPR to report to the data Controller any circumstances or events from which a potential “data breach” may arise, in order to allow an immediate assessment and the adoption of any actions aimed at countering this event.
Nature of the provision and legal basis for the processing of personal data
- The provision of the data you entered by filling in the online forms on our site for the purchase of our products and assistance on the status of your orders is essential. In the absence of some data it will not be possible to proceed with your requests. The legal basis of the processing is identified in the execution of the contract or the related pre-contractual measures.
- If you sign in, namely create an account, we will store your name and email address: these data will then be used to populate the cashier in your future orders.
Only registered visitors are allowed to comment.When as a registered visitor you leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comment form in addition to the visitor’s IP address and the browser user agent string to facilitate spam detection.
An anonymized string created from your email address (also known as a hash) can be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it. After your comment is approved, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
If you upload images onto the website, you should avoid uploading images that include embedded position data (EXIF GPS). Website visitors can download and extract any location data from the images on the website.
Providing the data you entered by filling in the forms on the site in the “+ Info” / “Contacts” pages is essential to being able to respond to your requests.
The legal basis of the processing for these purposes is identified in your consent.
The “cookie” is a text file that can be stored in a dedicated space on the hard disk of the device used by the user (eg computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when the user visits the Site through his or her own browser, and it may be subject to user’s consent. The cookie allows you to identify the device in which the cookie is stored for the entire period of validity or registration of the cookie. During visits to the Site, information relating to browsing data received from the user’s device could be stored in “cookies” installed on that device. It is possible to change the cookie settings at any time. Below, more information about the cookies used by the Site and how to manage the settings relating to them.
Types of cookies used:
When connecting to the Site through the browser cookies could be installed on the User’s device in order to recognize the device used by the User, to guarantee the use of the Site for the duration of the cookie validity period and to collect information on access to the Site same. For the installation and use of these cookies, users’ consent is not required.
- Browsing cookies: these cookies allow the website to work properly and allow to view the contents of the website, and their eventual deactivation would cause malfunctions of the website. These cookies are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear when the closure of the browser;
- Functional cookies: these cookies allow, at the express request, to recognize the User for subsequent access so as not to have to enter their data at each visit. Functional cookies are not essential to the operation of the website, but they improve the quality and the browsing experience;
- Technical cookies necessary to keep track of the consent given by the user
In particular, the cookies used for these purposes are:
PHPSESSID | Purpose: This cookie allows websites to store serialization status data. In the website it is used to establish a user session and to communicate status data through a temporary cookie, commonly known as a session cookie. Duration: Of Session. It ends when the browser is closed. Type: Technical PHP native cookie.
woocommerce_cart_hash | Purpose: This cookie contains information about the entire cart and helps WooCommerce to know when the information in the cart changes. No personal information is stored within this cookie. Duration: Of Session. It ends when the browser is closed. Type: Cookies of WordPress plugin WooCommerce
woocommerce_items_in_cart | Purpose: This cookie contains information about the entire cart and helps WooCommerce to know when the information in the cart changes. No personal information is stored within this cookie. Duration: Of Session. It ends when the browser is closed. Type: Cookies of WordPress pluginWooCommerce.
woocommerce_recently_viewed | Purpose: This cookie is used to view recently viewed products. No personal information is stored within this cookie. Duration: Of Session. It ends when the browser is closed. Type: Cookies of WordPress pluginWooCommerce.
wp_woocommerce_session_ | Purpose: This cookie contains a unique code for each user, so that it is possible to find the cart information from a database created for each user. No personal information is stored within this cookie. Duration: 2 days. Type: Cookies of WordPress pluginWooCommerce.
cookie_notice_accepted | Purpose: It facilitates user’s browsing, avoiding that the brief information about cookies present in the banner reappears in the case of links to the website made within the deadline. It is activated by clicking “ok” on the banner or by scrolling the screen. Duration: 1 year. Type: Cookie of the WordPress Cookie Notification plugin.
_ga | Purpose: Used by Google Analytics to distinguish unique users by assigning them a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in every page request on a website and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for website analysis reports. Duration: 2 years. Type: Third-party cookies (Google Analytics).
_gat | Purpose: Used by Google Analytics to accelerate page loading times, limiting data collection on high traffic websites. Duration: 10 minutes. Type: Third-party cookies (Google Analytics).
This site is developed on the WordPress platform and in the online shop we used the WordPress plugin WooCommerce (third party service). To learn more about the cookies used by WordPress and WooCommerce, we recommend to visit the following links:
Users are required to install and use these cookies. In particular, the cookies used are:
- Google Web Font
- Slider Revolution
- Sound Cloud
Management of cookies through browser settings
Almost all Internet browsers allow you to check which cookies are present on your hard drive, block all cookies or receive a warning each time a cookie is installed. In some cases, however, failure to install a cookie may make it impossible to use certain parts of the website.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
Data processing methods
The processing carried out also with the aid of electronic or automated means is carried out by the Data Controller to store, manage and transmit the data.
Your data will be processed in accordance with the principles of fairness, loyalty and transparency under the legislation in force regarding the protection of personal data and protecting your privacy through technical and organizational security measures aimed at preventing loss, illicit and incorrect use as well as unauthorized access to your data.
How we protect your data
Oopart.it guarantees the strictest confidence on the information you have released at the time of registration: they are sent in a secure connection using SSL technology.
The SSL protocol is issued, certified and guaranteed by Aruba: hosting.aruba.it
Payments on the Internet by credit card: Our system uses PayPal
During the processing of payments, some data is transferred to PayPal, including the information necessary to process or support payment, such as total purchases and billing information. The PayPal Service allows you not to disclose the data to access the online sellers user money, also denying them access to the payment instrument (card and bank account details).Oopart.it will only handle the data of the buyer (name, last name, address …) necessary for sending the products to his or her home.
Communication and dissemination of data
- For the purchase and sale of our products, your data may also be communicated to companies that manage electronic payments or deal with their shipment.
- Data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area if this is necessary for the management of your contractual relationship. In this case, the data recipients will be subjected to obligations of protection and security equivalent to those guaranteed by the Data Controller
- Personal data may be communicated to the competent public bodies and authorities for the purpose of complying with regulatory obligations or for ascertaining responsibility in the event of cybercrimes against the website as well as communicated or allocated to third parties providing IT and telematic services (e.g.: hosting services, website management and development) and that the Data Controller uses for the performance of technical and organizational tasks and activities related to the functioning of the website.
These third parties operate as independent data controllers.
For further information on the managers who process your data on behalf of Oopart.it, you can write to the Data Controller.
How long we keep your data
- Your data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected and in any case no later than 10 years for civil, fiscal and accounting purposes.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is how we can automatically recognize and approve any subsequent comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have on your data
If you have an account on this website, or have left comments, you can request to receive a file exported from the website with the personal information we have about you, including the data you provided. You can also request that we delete all personal information about you. This does not include the data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where the processing of your data is based on consent, you will have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Therefore, you always have the right to object to the sending of commercial / promotional communications, newsletters and the processing of data for all or only some of the marketing or commercial purposes. You can also update the data provided by sending an email to the Data Controller. When contacting us, you will need to make sure that you include your name, email address, postal address and / or telephone number (s) to make sure we can handle your request correctly.
In case of violation of the rules on the protection of personal data, you can also lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority (www.garanteprivacy.it) or any other EU country where you have your habitual residence or where you believe it verified the violation.
The use of the Website, including those intended for tablets and / or smartphones, by the Customer and / or User implies full knowledge and acceptance of the content and any indications included in this version of the information published by the Data Controller in the time the website is accessed. The Data Controller informs that this information can be changed without any prior notice and therefore recommends a periodic reading.